The Coast COVID 19 Resources/Shelter In Place
Mendocino County Health Officer Issues New Health Order Effective October 28
- Restaurants may now open indoors with modifications in place, which include facial covering use by all employees and guests (except when eating) as well as socially distanced tables. Each restaurant has a maximum of 25% capacity or 100 people, (whichever is less).
- Gyms may now open indoors with modifications, which include facial covering use by all employees and guests, as well as socially distanced machines and guests. Each gym has a 10% maximum capacity.
- Places of worship may now open indoors at 25% capacity or 100 people (whichever is less) and with modifications, which include facial covering use by all in attendance, and social distancing between household units. Additionally, activities like singing and group recitation dramatically increase the risk of COVID-19 transmission. Therefore, singing and chanting activities must be discontinued at indoor services, and congregants engaging in group recitation should wear facial coverings at all times.
- Retail stores may now have a maximum of 50% capacity, and must still follow facial covering and social distancing orders.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities may now have limited indoor visitation of residents, which include facial covering use by all employees and guests.
Visit Mendocino County has a webpage with useful information for local businesses at Safe Mendocino
Mendocino County Frequently Asked Questions COVID19
Mendocino Coast Chamber and Visitor Center Useful links
City of Fort Bragg COVID 19 Information
The City of Fort Bragg Tenant Based Rental Assistance is open to residents living within the city limits of Fort Bragg with low or moderate income may qualify for some assistance in paying their monthly rent if their household income has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Information and applications can also be requested by calling 961-2823 ext. 106 or by emailing email@example.com. The City’s website has further information go to Rent Help Requests will be responded to in the order they are received.
Fort Bragg’s CV Starr Center will be closed for the rest of 2020, details at CV Starr
City of Fort Bragg Alert Center Webpage
Mendocino Coast COVID-19 Update for the Week of October 19 ,by William Miller, MD, Adventist Health Hospital Chief of Staff and Tabitha Miller, Fort Bragg City Manager Occtober 19
City of Point Arena COVID 19 webpage
City of Ukiah COVID 19
City of Willits
County of Mendocino
Mendocino County Public Health Facebook page
The Community Foundation of Mendocino County Community Foundation
Mendocino County Warm Line is available for individuals needing non-crisis emotional support, Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 6:00 pm at (707) 472-2311
Mendocino County Sheriff Facebook page
Sheriff Facebook Page
Mendocino Coast Emergency Assistance for Seniors and Disabled Residents Facebook Page
WEST BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER, is open to help all businesses with free advising services for DIY owners to apply now for Economic Injury Disaster Loans (up to $2million), Employee information and regulations. Apply for a jump start loan (up to $10K). They are advising via voice or video call. The office number is 964-7571 .
State of California Department of Public Health. State of California
Guide to Applying for Unemployment in CA Unemployment
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/
Food Stores in Mendocino County status
Mendocino Coast Clinics COVID 19 webpage
Arts Council of Mendocino County has a page of links for grants to help the arts community at Art Grants
Mendocino Transit Authority reduce bus schedule